Call for Abstracts
Accepted abstracts are now accessible for all ISSHP Congress participants.
AFTER THE SUBMISSION
The reviewers will judge the abstracts according to scientific or clinical value, relevance to IISSPH 2012, conclusions confirmed by objective results, objectivity of statements, originality of work and overall impression.
The submitting authors will be notified by the end of April 2012 at the email address provided during submission whether their abstract has been accepted.
- Please click here if you want to check the status of your submitted abstract. Check the status of your abstracts Go >>
PRESENTATION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts can be accepted either as poster or oral communication.
If your abstract is accepted as a poster, you will be requested to be available for discussion during the corresponding poster viewing session.
Details on poster format and full presentation guidelines will be included in the notification letter and posted on the conference website.
Accepted abstracts may be published in a supplement to Pregnancy Hypertension; an International Journal of Women's Cardiovascular Health and might be made available online on the ISSPH 2012 website, about one month prior to the congress.
- ISSHP promotes the attendance of young scientists and scientists from low and lower-middle income economies (according to the World Bank list) to the ISSHP 2012 world congress by offering 40 travel awards. In addition the Preeclampsia Foundation is generously donating two additional travel awards.
- Applicants need to fulfil the following conditions:
- presenting author of an accepted abstract
- below the age of 35 in July 2012
- and / or resident in a low income economy
- The application is part of the abstract submission